Cheers to the daring, the inventors, those bold enough to step softly out into the world and change it for the better. This is our eco-friendly Safari Lust dressing gown, taking note from Jane Goodall and her gentle yet lionhearted force for good. Designed for functionality, the dressing gown features a plunge neckline with snap button closure and two hidden pockets with invisible zippers.
- Designed and Made in New York, Imported Materials
- Made from recycled water bottles, 100% recycled polyester
- UPF 50 Sun Protection
- Antibacterial, Moisture Wicking
- One size comfortably fits most
- Front is 56’’ L, Back is 54’’ L
- 15’’ plunge neckline with snap button closure
- 2 hidden pockets with zippers at the hips
- 19’’ side slits at the hem
- Model is 5'8''
Inside color of the dressing gown is a soft camel
Dry clean or hand wash cold, hang to dry, and iron at a low temperature if necessary.
Due to the delicate nature of our vintage Kimonos all online sales are considered final and return requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please refer to our T&C’s for more information.