Introducing Aspiga's Gracie Embroidered Dress made from soft, double-weave organic cotton. Featuring a square neckline, mid-length loose-fitting sleeves, an empire waistline and hand embroidery on the bodice, cuffs and hem. Finished with concealed side pockets and cut to a single-tiered drop back hem in a maxi length.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Hand embroidery on the bodice, cuffs and hem 3/4 length loose-fitting sleeves with subtle gathers
- Fully lined
- Perfectly paired with trainers and a denim jacket
- Alternatively, layer with gold jewellery and pair with sandals for the perfect summery look
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Square neckline
- Hand embroidery on the bodice, cuffs and hem
- Mid-length loose-fitting sleeves with subtle gathers
- Concealed side pockets
- Single-tiered flowing skirt
- Longer length at the back by 7cm
- Fully lined
- Size XS: Length 107cm, Bust 81cm
- Size S: Length 108cm, Bust 86cm
- Size M: Length 109cm, Bust 91cm
- Size L: Length 110cm, Bust 96cm
- Size XL: Length 111cm, Bust 101cm
- Made from 100% organic cotton
Delicate Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron
Due to the delicate nature of our vintage Kimonos all online sales are considered final and return requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please refer to our T&C’s for more information.